EFI Digital Product Developer in Grassobbio, Italy
Digital Product Developer
Tracking #: 4376
Location: Italy - Grassobbio
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Digital product developer to join our R&D team in Grassobbio, Italy.
Are you inspired by a job that challenges you to be proactive and come up with new ideas that will push a product above and beyond today’s technical boundaries? EFI is the world leader in digital imaging and print management solutions for commercial and enterprise printing. We have the minds and the knowledge to push the envelope and break new ground in Ink Jet performance.
As a Digital product developer you will work on the edge of Ink Jet technology, developing new concepts and testing prototypes in Digital Printing. Team work, problem solving and testing are core activities of the R&D team.
- Key competencies supporting SPRINT: Self Starter, Passionate, Relationship Builder, Innovative, Nimble and Transparent.
- Technical 5-year degree (Included but not limited to Engineering, Physics, Science …). Attitude is more important than degree!
- Out of the box thinking : creativity with new ideas and innovative designs
- Hands-on approach
- Able to record results and report out. Organized with Data collection.
- Able to self-schedule work to meet time lines.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and deliver under stressful situations.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Able to work individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to keep a clean work area that is well organized.
- Fluent in English and Italian .
Desirable but not essential Knowledge
- CAD knowledge.
- Proficient in the entire creative suite Adobe's Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Familiar with printing industry and Inkjet experience.
- 2/3 years work experience in Engineering/R&D departments
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.