EFI Customer Support Analyst in Lichtenvoorde, Netherlands
Customer Support Analyst
Tracking #: 4366
Location: Netherlands - Lichtenvoorde
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Customer Support Analyst in the Netherlands. This role is being recruited to support customers in the EMEA region so English Dutch and German language skills are essential for this post.
- Provide application support on the EFI Packaging suite including Radius MIS software to customers.
- Work on issues reported through the customer support systems. Provide First Time Right solutions to requests for support by means of identification, modification to system parameters or providing advice to users with clear communication of issue resolution.
- Maintaining ownership of support requests from Creation to Resolution in priority and date order, monitoring progress of those requests and ensuring timely communication to the client based on Service Level Agreements and ongoing progress.
- Ensure clear and detailed replication steps are provided for cases that are passed onto the Engineering Team.
- Work with the Engineering Team to help diagnose and resolve software issues
- Test solutions to ensure that it provides resolution to the issue reported
- Participate in activities of the Customer Success Team
- Contribute to solutions communicated through knowledge base and FAQs
- Manage individual KPIs
- Working with the Customer Success Team in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments
- Good knowledge of a Print MIS software or
- A knowledge of Printing and Packaging industry and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Dutch English and German, both spoken and written are essential for this role
- Communicate ideas and thoughts effectively to distributed cross-functional teams
- Effective issue tracking and administration to resolution
- Ability to translate reported issues into practical software tests and scenarios
- Experience working in a customer facing first line support environment
- A track record of successful Software support
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast paced environment
- Some programming experience would be an advantage
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.