EFI Project Manager, Professional Services in Lichtenvoorde, Netherlands
Project Manager, Professional Services
Tracking #: 4416
Location: Netherlands - Lichtenvoorde
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Project Manager, Professional Services to join our EPS Business Unit in Netherlands (Lichtenwoorde or Schiphol Rijk) or Germany ( Ratingen).
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting customers in delivering the business objectives and strategies through the delivery of EFI solutions to assist with strategic and operational directions. This will include but not be limited to project management and delivery, stakeholder and customer relationship management, aligning with customer strategy, policy and procedures, product customization design, team Leadership, financial management, partnering with the customer to advise and guide on change management issues and new process improvements.
· Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing the EFI Methodology and utilizing Project Management best practices
· Develop strong customer relationships that enable EFI to become a trusted advisor for our customer’s IT executives.
· Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
· Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
· Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional solution design according to client needs.
· Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
· Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the EFI product suite.
· Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
· Work with Sales Account Management teams to develop SOWs and identify areas of solution expansion.
· Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
· Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills.
· Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline
· Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
· Client-focused attitude -- a customer advocate.
· Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
· Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
· A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
· High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
Domain Focus (One or more):
· Deep understanding of large scale ERP, CRM, Supply chain systems implementations over multiple locations and geographies
· Exposure to implementing manufacturing, Shop Floor, Scheduling systems and understanding of production planning and manufacturing terminology within the Packaging and/or Corrugated industries
· Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
· Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
· Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of relational database concepts, working with large data sets and quickly detecting / resolving data-related issues, and leading iterative technical design activities.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years including a combination of relevant software industry experience and large scale project management experience within manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of printing industry and technologies would be an advantage
- Ability to manage customer expectations in accordance with work priorities
- Strong inter-personal and relationship management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English, German and Dutch (would consider one of either German or Dutch for the right candidate if unable to cover both)
- High level of presentation/persuasive communication skills
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.