EFI Project Manager in Manchester, New Hampshire
Tracking #: 4362
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Project Manager to join our IT organization at our new state-of-the-art Manufacturing and Customer Experience facility in Manchester, NH.
- Directs and leads the delivery of complex IT projects involving Business functions and technology platforms.
- Responsible for all project oversight, including planning, directing, and managing cross-functional team members.
- Leads meetings with business partners and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including participation in business requirements definition.
- Develops project-level vision, strategy, approach, and implementation plans required to achieve necessary business outcomes.
- Facilitates the creation of business cases, technology selections, and governance structures to support projects. Ensures the integrated scope, schedule, budget, and quality of assigned projects.
- Responsible for developing detailed project charters and plans, specifying goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, approach, requirements, deliverables, timelines, work breakdown structures, use case, test case, and training needs, as necessary for all project assignments.
- Identifies, tracks and manages project level risks and issues. Serves as escalation point to resolve project issues, remove roadblocks, formulate contingency plans and communicate status to programs executive leadership team.
- Directs the application of various technical disciplines such as process improvement, data analysis, architectural review, quality assurance and facilitation. Provides objective advice, expertise and leadership support to program team members with the aim of creating value, driving program work, and delivering to business expectations.
- Accountable for adherence to established delivery standards and industry best practices to insure successful project delivery leads to the overall program goals being achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects involving both packaged and developed software applications, integrations, data migrations, end user training and detailed cutover requirements.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience and understanding of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.).
- Exceptional skills with MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint, and Visio.
Domain Focus (One or more):
- Understanding of large scale ERP, CRM, Supply chain systems implementations over multiple locations and geographies.
- Exposure to implementing manufacturing , Shop Floor, Scheduling systems and understanding of production planning and manufacturing terminology.
- Specific knowledge and application of resource planning, financial planning, critical path analysis, risk based planning, and portfolio management.
Experience & Education:
- Over 5 years of experience managing IT projects.
- 4 year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”