EFI SAP Solution Architect in Manchester, New Hampshire
SAP Solution Architect
Location Manchester, NH
Tracking # 5052
# of Openings 1
You have in-depth techno/functional knowledge of SAP Procurement, Inventory, Engineering applications, as well as strong functional knowledge of the Procurement to Payment, Design to Build, Production Planning and Execution and Quality Management business areas.
You will support multiple business groups and applications in the Global EFI ecosystem and should feel comfortable learning new applications and development methodologies. This role collaborates tightly with a highly talented & committed applications team in the US, Europe and India.
You are an independent thinker, comfortable with sharing and accepting ideas in an open manner - and you expect the same to be reciprocated. You must have an aptitude for thriving in complex situations.
This is position is located in Manchester, New Hampshire or Fremont, California
• Provide expert level support of the SAP solution to your business partners.
• Work with business leaders to define and document strategic priorities for the organization.
• Design integration solutions for end-to-end system integration of new and existing solutions.
• Proof Create complex conceptual designs including application configurations, custom code and interfaces based on defined customer business requirements
• Research, evaluate and plan technical solutions to business problems, including software evaluations.
• of Concept – Evaluate various technologies, performing a proof of concept in each, and define the recommended solution.
• Develop and maintain system architecture strategy and roadmaps, working with internal IT partners and business stakeholders.as it relates to the EFI ecosystem
• Configure solutions in the SAP modules that you are responsible to support
Required Knowledge / Qualifications
• 8-10 years in a Solution Architect capacity within a medium to large organization with a primary focus on SAP procurement, manufacturing, inventory management and engineering related fields:
o MM configuration including Intercompany Stock Transport order, Subcontracting, BAPIs, EDI, Inventory, Procurement and Manufacturing
o Experience of all phases in a SAP implementation: fit/gap, business blue print and design, configuration, testing, training, data migration (master data and transaction data), support
o Integration to other modules (PP, FI/CO, SD, QM, PS)
o Knowledge of Oracle Agile solution design, configuration and management
o SAP Quality Management experience a plus
o Strong understanding of process flow modeling concepts
o Strong communication skills, service-oriented personality and effectively work in teams
o Solution architect: work with the Business Partners to identify key improvement areas, identify and document options/restrictions/efforts Implementation background of large, multi-tier, scalable ERP systems a plus
• Ability to architect solutions that align the IT strategy and planning with company's business objectives.
• Fundamental Software Development Lifecycle and project management experience and full technical knowledge of all phases of project development or in the modification efforts of new or existing software.
• Experience in reporting solutions such as SAP BW, Cognos
• Experience developing a common architecture vision with IT and line of business leaders.
• Ability to implement shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows. Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies across EFI.
• Strong knowledge of technical frameworks, methodologies, industry standards and specifications.
• Communication and team building is key to the successful role of the Solution Architect.
• Should be viewed as a leader in the enterprise by the IT organization, the clients they serve, and management.
• Influences peers to share in the ownership of a problem, issue, or solution.
• A team player, self-starter, and adapts to change.
• Effectively manages their time to deliver assignments on time or early.
• Effectively manages customer expectations.
• Demonstrates the ability to learn new technology quickly.
• Must be able to talk in the language of technical developers and then switch to the language of business managers.
• Comfortable presenting to Senior Management and C-Level Executives
- Ability to travel in the US and Internationally on occasion to support your work
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”