EFI Sr. Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering in Manchester, New Hampshire
Sr. Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
Tracking #: 4522
Location: Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer -Manufacturing Engineering to join our Manufacturing Engineering Department at our Inkjet Business Unit in our Manchester, NH office.
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer within the Manufacturing Engineering Department you will be involved in analyzing, re-designing, validating and releasing electrical designs and components for all subsystems that make up released Grand Format Printers. Your tasks will range from simplistic to challenging re-designs that incorporate new technology, resolve systemic issues, reduce cost and improve quality. You will work on all-subsystems that control carriage motion, media transport, ink delivery, communication and safety. You will select, test and release components such as sensors, detectors, encoders, smart motors, actuators, interconnects and power supplies. If you like a challenging variety of work, this Sr. Electrical Engineering position may be what you seek.
BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 5 or more years of experience
This position will support Operations by:
- Resolving daily printer and sub-system matters
- Developing test fixtures and processes
- Providing corrective action to quality and reliability failures
- Addressing life cycle issues
- Contributing to cost reduction efforts
To accomplish these functions you will be able to:
- Perform analysis, testing, and troubleshooting
- Use a broad range of electrical test equipment such as DVM’s, Oscilloscope, voltage and current probes
- Generate ECO’s and BOM’s, inclusive of any required documentation
- Have a working knowledge of AC / DC power distribution, safety devices, FPGA, PLD, PLC and Servo applications/programming
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”