EFI Software Developer in Nuremberg, Germany
Tracking #: 4166
Location: Germany – Nuremberg
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent … WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Software Developer (m/f/x) to join our PC-Topp R&D team in our Nuremberg office.
This role is reporting to the Software Development Manager and is working as part of a team of developers in an agile environment. Its responsibility is to enhance and maintain the PC-Topp product ascheduling software for corrugators and conversion machinesDevelopment is primarily done on Windows operating systems. Activities include application design, development, testing (automated and manual) and documentation as well as being involved in requirements analysis and architectural design.
- Design and implement new specific application functionalities and features.
- Maintain and optimize existing source code.
- Document and qualify software.
- Design and implement manual and/or automated tests.
- Work with other teams to support our software.
- B.E. or equivalent in Computer Science
- 3-5 years’ experience in development of software solutions, preferably product based solutions
- Strong technical abilities with good communication skills
- Must love to code, be collaborative, a quick learner and very team oriented to drive customer satisfaction
- Familiar with object oriented design and development.
- C#, C++ knowledge and programming experience
- Microsoft IIS, SQL Server and Windows Server
- WPF desirable
- Crystal Reports
- Familiar with debug tool such as Fiddler and browser dev tools.
- Be able to work with various operating systems, including Windows Server.
- Have development experience using Visual Studio, TFS, SQL Server.
- Have good knowledge of English as a foreign language.
- Practical experience with Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Knowledge of client/server architectures is a plus.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.