EFI Technical Support Engineer in Nuremberg, Germany
Technical Support Engineer
Tracking #: 4024
Location: Germany – Nuremberg
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent … WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Technical Support & Professional Services Engineer - to join our EPS Business Unit preferably in Germany, Nuremberg.
EFI is a world-leading company in the field of printing. Revenue hit $1 billion USD. Over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. The EFI group stay on the top with new solutions like cloud-based services, reinvesting 16% of the revenue into research. Approximately 50% of our revenue is generated from our EFI Productivity Software (EPS) solutions portfolio.
- Support current programs, develop customized software solutions along with integration projects.
- Utilize the latest technologies, architectures, and tools to enhance software reliability, reusability and increase productivity.
- EFI is looking for a hands-on, dynamic, results oriented and experienced technical support field services engineer with a proven track record of support, customer field service delivery and escalation management. The primary focus will be on executing customer facing support & services activities to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly customer satisfaction targets with a team of industry leading professionals.
- Proven experience in developing and supporting software solutions– ideally in the packaging industry ERP, MES or Logistics
- Demonstrated skills in C#.NET, SQL, HTML, ASP.NET, MVC (helpful), Crystal Reports (helpful)
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and to provide solutions with minimal direction.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field (Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering, etc.) or demonstrated development experience and appropriate references are required.
Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary school technical diploma in IT systems or system administration or equivalent IT industry working experience, or a minimum 3-5 years related corrugated or packaging industry experience in a service environment providing technical support/ development management, field support or product training.
Fluent in English and additional languages such as French, Italian, Spanish or German are highly desirable.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.