EFI Administrator in Ratingen, Germany
Tracking #: 4568
Location: Germany - Ratingen
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for an Administrator (m/f/x) to join our Office Management Team in Ratingen , Germany .
Key Working Relationships
This position reports to the Office Manager, supports and works on a daily basis closely in the Office Management Team, Facilities coordinator, HR department and employees based in our offices: Ratingen, Berlin and Nuremberg, Germany. Additionally, this position supports Account Payable Department as well as works with the administrators from the other European offices.
To provide comprehensive and proactive service and administrative support services to the organization.
The role involves, but is not limited to:
- Greet customers, employees and guests in a professional and upbeat manner
- Answer reception incoming phone calls with limited delay and route to appropriate person/department
- Maintaining an excellent, well organized and presentable reception area
- Ensure internal and external mail is collected and distributed
- Administrative coordination of the fleet management: company leasing, pool and rental cars
- Coordination of all incoming invoices related to the fleet management
- Correspondence with vendors, employees and authorities
- Cooperation with VISA provider and support of EFI employees on visa queries
- Purchasing of materials for general facilities, office and kitchen supplies
- Handling general administration requests
- Filing and maintenance of the Office Managements records and share folders
- Support & assistance on coordination of incoming invoices while high work load and accruals time if required
- Support and back up for facilities coordinator: preparation of conference rooms, and coordination of general facilities
- Member and support of Great Place to Work project
- Excellent German & English skills, both written and oral to a fluent level
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Excellent MS Office skills, strong written, verbal and people skills
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.