EFI Senior Product Manager in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Senior Product Manager
Location Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Tracking # 5069
# of Openings 1
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI Optitex is a leader in 3D cloth simulation and works with major fashion companies around the world in adopting the use of 3D to change the fashion industry. Optitex is leading the way in revolutionizing the fashion industry through the use of 3D virtual products. The use of 3D virtual products will significantly impact key business areas in the fashion industry, including product development and sales & marketing.
Optitex is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Israel office located in Rosh Haayin. As a Senior Product Manager on the 3D Designer team, you will play a key role in defining, prototyping and realizing an innovative product, taking apparel designers from 2D to 3D, bring the digital transformation through which this market is going into full realization.
· Define product requirements via
o Market research and innovation
o Discussions with customer and co-workers in the field
o Deep understanding of the customer scenario & pain points
o Mapping requirements to business opportunity
· Translate requirements into mockups and prototypes
o Create wireframes and mockups that present the suggested offering
o Run validation processes internally and externally
o Be able to define MVPs and driven progress in digestible steps
· Collaborate with a top-notch team to deliver vision to production
o Act as product owner in a team focused on cloud delivery
o Collaborate with R&D to define release and sprint scopes
o Work with cross-functional teams in taking the product into production usage
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
· 6+ years of product management experience for cross platform products
· Proven, demonstrable experience in defining products from vision to reality. Hands on experience creating mockups/prototypes as well as PRDs, preferably of products in the Design/CAD space.
· Experience managing design partners (customers/prospects) in the journey to deliver the MVP.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Experience working in an Agile methodology
o Background in CAD/Visualization (2D/3D)
o Background in the fashion or apparel industries
o Hands-on UX definition experience
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digitalimaging technologies.