EFI Systems Administrator in Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Tracking #: 4452
Location: Israel - Rosh HaAyin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Job Description :
We are looking for a System Administrator in our office from Israel, Rosh HaaYin. The ideal candidate would be a good team player, with good communication skills in Hebrew and English. We are looking for someone who really cares about our End-users and IT infrastructure; someone who won't let any obstacles get in the way of creating the perfect solution. EFI hires responsible team players; in this position, you will be expected to bring to our group issues and problems users struggle with or ideas to improve our global infrastructure. We will look to you for ideas and recommendations to improve our user community experience and our global IT infrastructure, in Israel and elsewhere.
You will also work on projects, not only in our office in Israel but also globally, at other various sites in EMEA, North America and APAC. Depending on projects, occasionally, you will be required to travel on an ad hoc basis.
In this position, you will be responsible for important tasks in the IT division of EFI. This involves supporting the local user experience and maintaining the functionality of primarily our IT infrastructure in Israel and also at other remote offices in EMEA, USA, APAC. You will be an extended hand to our Service Desk, Network and Server teams when local hands are required.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting end-users at our 2 offices in Israel
- The candidate will be the main escalation point; for other teams of IT (Network team, Windows Hosting team, Support desk, Email infrastructure...)
- The Systems Administrator will be responsible for all server environment in Israel, managing Virtual machines under VMware Environment and also for server environments at remote sites
- You will monitor and troubleshoot any issues on server infrastructure in Israel and at other EFI sites worldwide.
- You will follow existing processes and procedures which would be required to keep the environment healthy and running at all times.
- Learn, monitor, and contribute to documentation and in the development of tools supporting the environment.
- Work with offshore team to gather requirements, procedures to monitor and/or manage
Job Requirements sought:
- College education or equivalent.
- Strong user communication skills and experience in supporting users
- Solid experience in administering server environments; onsite and remote.
- Solid technical knowledge of networking concept, like TCP/IP, routing, subnets, firewall. ..
- Solid technical knowledge in IT hardware, computer components replacement and repair; both servers and clients
- Administering Windows Server 2003/2008/2012…or later; including Windows clients like Windows 7, 8 and 10 or later…
- Administering cloud-based Office 365 environment and SharePoint.
- Supporting Macintosh clients (OSX, MacOS).
- Some experience in complex IT project management (migrations, integrations...).
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMware ESX, HyperV. etc.
- Knowledge of backup technologies, like NetBackup or other class backup software.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English both oral and written is required
Optional skills which would be a plus to have:
- Any type of software design, web design, scripting...etc.
- Industry Certification MCSE, CCNA.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.