EFI Marketing Assistant in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Tracking #: 4465
Location: Brazil – Sao Paulo
Position Type: Temp/Contract
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent… WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the product marketing and management team;
- Generate campaign and reports to measure effectiveness;
- Coordinate webinars;
- Customer communications;
- Marketing analytics;
- Collaboration with EPS Marketing team for general marketing communication & collateral, Website content, Press releases, branding and items related to solution delivery.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Print industry and/or marketing communications agency experience is a plus;
- Experience in Sales Force;
- Experience using social media publishing tools is a plus;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication;
- Be able to work on several projects and tasks simultaneously, and be able to plan and deliver work to schedule;
- Possess strong attention to detail and quality;
- Possess good analytical skills;
- Have an aptitude for analyzing data and reporting on campaign results.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.