EFI Sales Development Manager - Software in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sales Development Manager - Software
Tracking #: 4317
Location: Brazil – Sao Paulo
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent...WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
- Manage all sales activities within assigned territory;
- Liaison with other EFI sales teams to drive cross selling activities;
- Leverage EFI resources and capabilities inside Marketing and Engineering towards the achievement of goals;
- Execute EFI/EPS sales, marketing and support strategies/models to achieve goals through the immediate and extended EFI team;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the product, industry and competitive posture of the company. The management will measure this;
- Gain expertise in one or more vertical market and the unique application of EFI/EPS solutions in that environment;
- Provide timely and accurate territory reporting and forecasting to EFI management utilizing Salesforce.com;
- Provide regular feedback to marketing, engineering and manufacturing regarding EFI products;
- Further develop EFI’s market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style by positioning EFI/ EPS as a leader in this marketplace;
- Communicate regularly through personal visits, telephone calls, etc. with key contacts; field traveling is a must (75%);
- Attend all assigned tradeshows, open houses, and other EPS and EFI events;
- Achieve revenue targets within operating budgets.
- Sales experience in the printing industry;
- Ability to manage the account at a high level within the assigned region;
- Must have excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding both individual and team sales quota/goals;
- Proven success with turning cold calling into revenue-generating accounts;
- Expertise in complete sales cycle management – prospect identification, qualification, proposal and close. Ability to handle complex technical sales cycles;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Required fluency in written and oral Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus;
- Good understanding of customer print operation and EFI product knowledge is preferred.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.