EFI Customer Support Analyst in Schiphol, Netherlands
Customer Support Analyst
Tracking #: 4366
Location: Netherlands - Schiphol-Rijk
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Customer Support Analyst in any of the following locations: Netherlands, Belgium or Germany. The Customer Support Analyst will provide support to our customers across EMEA for our productivity software solutions.
- Provide application support on the EFI Packaging suite including Radius MIS software to customers.
- Work on issues reported through the customer support systems.
- Provide First Time Right solutions to requests for support by means of identification, modification to system parameters or providing advice to users with clear communication of issue resolution.
- Maintaining ownership of support requests from Creation to Resolution in priority and date order, monitoring progress of those requests and ensuring timely communication to the client based on Service Level Agreements and ongoing progress.
- Ensure clear and detailed replication steps are provided for cases that are passed onto the Engineering Team.
- Work with the Engineering Team to help diagnose and resolve software issues
- Test solutions to ensure that it provides resolution to the issue reported
- Participate in activities of the Customer Success Team
- Contribute to solutions communicated through knowledge base and FAQs
- Manage individual KPIs
- Working with the Customer Success Team in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments
- Previous experience in software applications support, ideally in MIS Print Software
- A track record of successful software support
- Strong problem solving skills
- Communicate ideas and thoughts effectively to distributed cross-functional teams
- Effective issue tracking and administration to resolution
- Ability to translate reported issues into practical software tests and scenarios
- Experience working in a customer facing first line support environment
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and any of the following languages: Dutch or German or both.
- Some programming experience would be an advantage
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.