EFI Corporate Marketing Specialist in Silicon Valley, California
Corporate Marketing Specialist
Location Silicon Valley, CA
Tracking # 4940
# of Openings 1
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are nnovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for a Corporate Marketing Specialist to join our Corporate Marketing team. Our preference is for the position to be in our Fremont office. However, we will consider locating the position at any one of our US offices
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Communications, the Corporate Marketing Specialist role at EFI is cross-disciplined, requiring expertise (or the ability to quickly develop expertise) in a variety of areas. Candidate must have the ability to plan, organize, monitor, and execute multiple Corporate Marketing projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines, in addition to the specific requirements listed below.
· Execute and/or support Powerpoint projects, from simple to complex, from multiple requestors across the company.
· Support ongoing quarterly newsletters by writing and proofing articles, as well as html coding and placing content within pre-designed template(s).
· Initiate and manage the technical aspects of online marketing strategies and programs that drive leads and generate awareness for EFI.
· Support marketing team by developing and deploying a variety of Internet marketing vehicles such as e-mail broadcasts, newsletters, and surveys through the marketing automation platform.
· Manage email marketing programs including the setup and scheduling of email campaigns for lead generation.
· Support Corporate Marketing efforts on a by-project basis.
· Creates, manages, and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
· Bachelor’s degree, business administration a plus, or equivalent work experience dealing with marketing automation, communications, and social media.
· 2-3 years experience in marketing or communications role.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Highly skilled across the Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on Powerpoint. Understanding of presentation design and color projection.
· Skilled across the Adobe Creative suite (or the proven ability to learn such software). Knowledge of HTML and generally technology-savvy.
· Experience with (or a genuine interest in learning) email marketing, marketing automation, and campaign management software and automation tools. (Salesforce.com, marketing automation software, such as Neolane, Eloqua, Marketo experience a plus).
· Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
· Fast learner, highly-motivated self-starter, team-oriented.
· Preferred location is Fremont, CA. However, we will consider locating the position at any one of our US offices. Relocation is not being offered for this position.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer