EFI CRM Business Analyst in Silicon Valley, California
CRM Business Analyst
Tracking #: 4400
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join our IS&T Business Unit in our Fremont, CA office.
Be the Business Analyst leader on your team: Our CRM Business Analyst in our Fremont office is involved in leading the requirements development, analysis and configuration of the EFI SFDC, Sales Compensation, Service and Marketing System business solutions. This individual will be responsible for working closely with their Sales, Professional Services and Marketing business partners to define their business requirements and help them drive solid business solutions. This role reports to the Senior Manager of CRM.
To accomplish these goals, you will need to:
- Poses strong business knowledge of Sales, Support, Marketing and Professional Services organizations, and underlying data concepts
- Work closely with your Sales, Sales Compensation, Service and Marketing business partners to understand their business needs and develop solution strategies and roadmaps.
- Develop detailed business requirements that can be translated easily into technical SalesForce.com, Callidus and Marketing System solutions by the development team.
- Document as-is business processes, assess gaps and define business requirement improvements in support of integration with SAP and other applications, as well as improving the customer SFDC, Callidus and marketing systems solution experience.
- Work across a highly matrixed organization spanning teams in Israel, the US, Europe and India.
- Create training materials and documentation for your users and train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Poses strong Communicator with ability to effectively package initiatives, milestones, achievements and outcomes into communications for different audiences.
- Have demonstrated experience supporting projects in both Waterfall and Agile environments; setting clear delivery objectives based on provided epics and user stories
- Work closely with your business partners to provide feedback on functionality requests regarding feasibility and complexity.
- Provide configuration and maintenance support of EFI’s SalesForce.com and Callidus Sales Compensation environments
- Project management
- Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Poses the ability to communicate complex requirements to development teams and work with them to build solid solutions
- 3-5 years Business Analyst experience in any one or more of the following functional areas: Sales, Sales Compensation, Marketing, Service/Support, Professional Services.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
- At least 2-3 years of SFDC Requirements Design, development, testing, and/or deploymentexperience in CRM, Sales or Service (Classic to Lightening), CPQ, Callidus Commission, or Integrationsapplications
- At least 2-3 years of experience designing business requirements for, and using, SFDC Force.com configuration tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
- Salesforce Developer or Administrator Certification a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, using a variety of methods in diverse forums
- Experience with going through a full software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Field Service 360, Callidus Sales Compensation, Adobe Campaign, Marketo or SAP a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience - technical and/or process improvement project management.
- Interest in, and willingness to learn, new technologies and products.
- CCBA or CBAP Certification a plus
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”