EFI Senior Accounting Manager in Silicon Valley, California
Senior Accounting Manager
Tracking #: 4512
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Accounting Manager to join our Finance and Accounting team in our Fremont, California Office.
We are looking for a Senior Accounting Manager in our Controller’s organization reporting to the Assistant controller. This person will be leading Consolidation and US General Ledger team and is also responsible for a variety of technical accounting areas including: Stock Based Compensation(ASC718), M&A accounting activity, assisting with SEC reporting, providing ad hoc technical research along with worldwide consolidated financial results as well as processes and procedures in our current ERP systems.
- Leader of worldwide accounting recording and reporting including managing the closing and audit, defining the reporting requirement, and standardizing account and entity set up in ERP system.
- Manage Consolidation and US General Ledger team with the responsibilities including worldwide consolidated results and variance analysis, foreign currency hedging and restructuring accounting as well as America region financials.
- Prepare and support Stock Based Compensation accounting, basic and dilutive share account (both actual and forecast) and produce related roll-forward and analysis schedules.
- Provide SEC reporting assistance with regards to equity accounting and stock plans, acquisition disclosures and various footnotes.
- Participate on due diligent on potential acquisitions and purchase agreement review
- Owner of full acquisition accounting including purchase price allocation and engaging with third party for the valuations.
- Provide technical research along with writing detailed memos that support various positions
- Owner of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for worldwide general ledger and equity related controls.
- Lead finance integration for newly acquired companies
- Participate in company-wide projects that directly or indirectly impact technical accounting and analysis
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Working knowledge of stock-based compensation and purchase accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively communicate to very different audiences in different functions and geographic locations; ability to discuss issues in a technical manner to the external auditors and practically to the field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required, with SAP experience highly desirable.
- Individual must be highly motivated and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required. CPA with big 4 experience is required.
- 7 to 10 years of finance and accounting experience, including at least 2 years of stock based compensation.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”