EFI Project Manager, Professional Services in telecommuter, Australia
Project Manager, Professional Services
Tracking #: 4368
Location: Australia - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Project Manager, Professional Services to join our EPS Business Unit in the Midmarket segment.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting customers in delivering the business objectives and strategies through delivery of the EFI Midmarket Print Suite in the Australia and New Zealand region. This will include but not be limited to project management and delivery, stakeholder and customer relationship management, aligning with customer strategy, policy and procedures, product customization design, team leadership, financial management, partnering with the customer to advise and guide on change management issues and new process improvements.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Development of project plans – including estimation of resource requirements (skills, software, hardware etc) and timeframes, scheduling, budgeting, dependency identification and management, and change management planning
- Management of project delivery according to approved project plans, objectives, budgets and document progress
- Stakeholder management – through active involvement and regular communication with key stakeholders
- Project status reporting to key stakeholders including progress against milestones, issue and risk management details and budget versus actual costs
- Management of project issues and risks – including: issue and risk identification, logging, assessment and treatment strategies
- Management of project scope change through defined project change management processes
Project Delivery (Consulting/Training)
- Learn how to use and implement the EFI Midmarket Print Suite through self-learning, shadowing, formal training, and other knowledge transfer activities
- Assist customers with answering questions about how to use and implement the software
- Contribute to the delivery of project implementations through training, consulting, and other similar services
Consultative Relationship Building
- Active promotion and realization of the benefits and value associated with project delivery and professional service delivery in particular.
- Earn the trust of key client executives and personnel through demonstrated expertise, high quality delivery, and candid insight
- Actively seek opportunities to expand value to the client within current scope and through proposal of project extensions and additional projects
- Managing chargeability of EFI resources deployed
- Managing personal chargeability
- Management of stakeholder expectations in line with delivery capability and priorities
- Alignment of deliverables and business needs and requirements. Customer awareness of an agreement with scope and contract terms. Obtaining signoff on completion of deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years including a combination of relevant industry experience and large scale project management experience
- Knowledge of printing industry and technologies
- Ability to manage customer expectations in accordance with work priorities
- Strong inter-personal and relationship management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of presentation/persuasive communication skills
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”