EFI Field Service Engineer in telecommuter, Germany
Field Service Engineer
Tracking #: 4448
Location: Germany - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Field Service Engineer (m/w/x) to join our Business Unit in Germany, Düsseldorf/Cologne/Rhineland area.
Are you inspired by a job that challenges you to be proactive and come up with new ideas that will push a product above and beyond your competitor's products? EFI is the world leader in digital imaging and print management solutions for commercial and enterprise printing. This is a great opportunity to work with technology that is central to what makes us successful.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end technical support primarily for our Düsseldorf/Cologne/Rhineland based customer base. This position requires extensive travel in order to cover:
- Onsite technical support
- Tradeshow support including printer set up and calibration, demonstration and tear down.
- End user training (operator level)
- Feedback to our US based R&D team.
- Be an Ambassador for EFI
- Completed training OR technical degree OR equivalent in mechanical, digital and electronic technology
- Minimum three years experience in field engineering positions servicing complex electro-mechanical devices
- Knowledge of inkjet printing, RIP/ color theory and materials/ chemicals used in the printing industry
- Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Good communication skills and customer focused
- Required language skills: Fluent in German and English
- This position requires extensive regional travel at short notice
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.