EFI Technical Sales Specialist in telecommuter, France
Technical Sales Specialist
Tracking #: 3670
Location: France - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
We are Self-starters , We are Passionate , We are Relationship builders , We are Innovative , We are Nimble , and We are Transparent …We are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
This position is part of the Enterprise Productivity Software (EPS) Division of EFI and it is a telecommute position based in France or Spain. in this role you will be responsible for providing Technical Sales Support for EFI’s Packaging & Corrugated Productivity Suite solutions and you will be working with territory Business Sales Development Managers and Sales Partners in France, Spain and surrounding territories.
You will be responsible for discovering prospect needs and requirements and providing product demonstrations to show how EFI systems can address those needs.
We are looking for a unique blend of business and technical savvy; an ability to understand the big-picture with the drive and ability to translate that into a clear and concise product overview.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company and with all levels of management within our prospects. You will work with the Sales Development Managers to develop the best approach for each sales opportunity. You will work with Professional Services to help develop the Statements of Work required for each sale and to ensure a smooth hand-over at successful conclusion to the sales process.
- Provide technical sales support for all current and future EFI Packaging products and technologies. Maintain current knowledge of products from other manufacturers that could be seen to enhance or compete with our own products
- Conduct detailed discovery processes alongsideBusiness Sales Development Managersto ascertain prospects’ needs and present appropriate EFI solutions.
- Support all assigned Sales Development Manager activities: internal and partner training, seminars, trade shows, exhibits
- Work withBusiness Sales Development Managerson RFP and tender requests and assist in configuring and pricing technical solutions
- Provide technical and sales training to EFI Sales, Technical Services and Marketing teams.
- Provide product overviews to a variety of audiences via webinar, in groups and one-on-one
- Provide extensive training for our Reseller or Channel partners as necessary
- Establish and maintain close, professional contact with key users, influencers and decision makers during the pre-sale process
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of activity and issues to EFI management
- 5 years’ experience in Packaging (Folding Cartons, Flexibles or Labels) or Corrugated industry in a sales, support, service or operational role.
- Hands-on Experience of Packaging/Corrugated MES, ERP or Control systems as a user, implementer or supplier.
- Detailed understanding of Packaging and/or Corrugated workflows in one or more of the following environments: Folding Cartons, Flexible Packaging, Labels production, Full Box plants, Sheet plants or Sheet Feeder plants.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills. Ability to show, customize and demonstrate MIS applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels and experiences in training activities
- Ability to work proactively, and with a minimum of supervision in both independent and team situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and balance priorities
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.