EFI Industry Specialist in telecommuter, Mexico
Tracking #: 1863
Location: Mexico - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
The Industry Specialist will assist with the pre-sales activity related to opportunities within Mexico. The IS works closely with the Sales Development Managers (SDMs) to drive Fiery business through our OEM channel and over-achieve the assigned revenue plan for the region.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Learn all current and future products and technologies to offer accurate and professional support. Understand products from other manufacturers that could be seen to enhance or compete with our own products
- Communicate and work closely with the SDMs on technical requirements, provide training and education, support at events and be an extension to the sales force
- Provide tech notes on new developments, application problems etc. and provide regular newsletters and/or technical updates to enhance the knowledge of our partners
- Support assigned Sales Development Manager activities: seminars, trade shows, exhibits
- Provide technical and sales training on new products and update training on existing products. This should be in conjunction with the Sales Force, Technical Services and Marketing
- Be able to talk about, demonstrate and present all products, to a variety of audiences via webinar, in groups and one-on-one
- Perform technical troubleshooting to ensure successful close of business by the OEM/Reseller channel
- Pro-actively engage to deliver extensive training for our Reseller or Channel partners
- Actively working on RFP and tender requests
- Establish and maintain close and professional contact with key users, influencers and decision makers during the pre-sale process
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of activity and issues to EFI management
- Log and assist with the resolution of product issues through EFI phone support and engineering
- Ability to work proactively in both independent and team situations
- Detailed knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows XP and Vista; Mac OS 10; and associated Networking Environments (TCP/IP, LPR, etc.)
- Understanding of Web To Print Solutions such as EFI Digital Storefront or from other manufacturers
- Superior presentation skills. Ability to build and customize PowerPoint presentations
- Superior demonstration skills. Ability to show, customize and demonstrate Fiery applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels and experiences in training activities
- English communication skills are important
- Understanding of EFI integrated workflow among all BUs including Fiery, Productivity Software and Inkjet
- Detailed understanding of customer workflows: Prepress, short run colour, and Variable Data Printing including a good knowledge of data-streams, such as PPML, APPE, VPS and PostScript
- Familiarity with alternative print processes: laser, digital press, offset, inkjet, web and alternative media
- Self starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and proficiently demonstrate all of the above in a pre-sales situation.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.