EFI Packaging Product Specialist - EPS in telecommuter, Netherlands
Packaging Product Specialist - EPS
Tracking #: 4299
Location: Netherlands - telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for aPackaging Product Specialist - EPS (m/f/x)to join our Sales Team in DACH.
This role would be responsible for our Productivity Software Packaging Sales in the DACH. This person reports to the Manager, Regional Sales.
- Support local Sales Development Managers in packaging sales activities in assigned territories.
- Liaison with other EFI sales teams to drive cross selling activities
- Leverage EFI resources and capabilities inside Marketing and Engineering towards the achievement of goals
- Execute EFI sales, marketing and support strategies/models to achieve goals through the immediate and extended EFI team
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the product, industry and competitive posture of the company. This will be measured by the management.
- Bring expertise in packaging and the unique application of EFI solutions in that environment to our sales team
- Provide timely and accurate territory reporting and forecasting to EFI management utilizing Salesforce.com
- Provide regular feedback to marketing, engineering and manufacturing regarding EFI products
- Further develop EFI’s market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style by positioning EFI as a leader in this marketplace
- Communicate regularly through personal visits, telephone calls, etc. with key contacts, field traveling is a must (75%)
- Attend all assigned tradeshows, open houses, and other EFI events
- Achieve revenue targets within operating budgets
- Manage development of prospects and successful completion of new business sales for software license agreements and consulting services
- Manage discount level to target
- Provide accurate sales and revenue forecasts
- Establish a dominant market share
- Maintain an effective and successful relationship with key partners
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Meet market share objectives
- Implement sales and marketing strategies
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the product, industry and competitive posture of the company.
- Facilitate access and use of additional resources in order to provide customer with comprehensive analysis and diligence of product offering
- Implement sales programs
- Demonstrated success in sales support
- Self starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- At least 5 years of experience in Tag & Label, Flexible Packaging, Folding Carton or Corrugated manufacturing (experience and/or knowledge of more than one segment a major plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or marketing (preferably in the packaging industry)
- A. or B. S. or equivalent
- Autonomous, pro-active personality with good communication skills
- Good understanding of technology, ERP, MIS, MES
- Knowledge and understanding of the market trends
- Marketing background but technical understanding
- Fluent in German, English language skills, additional language a +
- Flexible/self motivated
- Solid interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Ability to manage the account at a high level within the assigned region
- Must have excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding both individual and team sales quota/goals
- Proven success with turning cold calling into revenue-generating accounts
- Expertise in complete sales cycle management – prospect identification, qualification, proposal and close. Ability to handle complex technical sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of customer print operation and EFI product knowledge is preferred
- Candidate must reside in the territory (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer