EFI EPS Head of Americas Corrugated Operations in Telecommuter, United States
EPS Head of Americas Corrugated Operations
Tracking #: 4406
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for an Head of Americas Corrugated Operations (Operations Director) for the Corrugated market segment covering the Americas region to join our EPS Business Unit. This role will ideally be based out of our San Diego, CA office but this can be a telecommute position.
This is a key role within the Operations management team and instrumental in strategizing and executing to the segment’s business and operational objectives. Working closely with the Corrugated Packaging General Manager and professional services (implementation) and customer success (support) teams to ensure high level of customer satisfaction across the customer base and make overall customer success a key business differentiator. This role will also work closely with product management and R&D to ensure that all professional services and customer success (support) professionals are equipped to be successful in their bid to provide the support expected to our customer base. This role is expected to provide ensure all its team members are providing an exceptional, proactive, highly valuable customer experience and assist in handling of customer escalations for any that fail to meet customer expectations.
Market and Sales enablement
Implement a customer lifecycle approach within the team and drive customer reference programs that will have direct contribution to the growth of the segment
- Visit customers and be an active participant in educating them on the value of the solutions and also provide customer success plans in collaboration with other internal departments
- Represent EPS at all relevant customer-facing events for their region(s)
- Partner with the sales teams the region(s) in support of sales activities as needed
Lead the continuous improvement of the customer’s ongoing operational health
Knowing and representing customer’s specific business and operational needs.
Ensure that the customer’s success is paramount and develop a team with a strong sense of solving customer challenges by understanding the customer’s business
Providing account sponsorship for defined accounts during support organization incubation in emerging markets.
Work with the segment General Manager and other relevant EPS leaders in establishing professional services and customer success set up for new and emerging territories and markets for the EFI software business
Evolving implementation & support practices and methodologies in markets EFI already operating in
Ensure the ongoing training, education and expected professionalism of the support team members vis-à-vis the organization needs
- Work with the professional services and customer success teams to effectively handle customer escalations, drive continuous improvement in processes and provide direct customer support for key escalations.
- Drive regular proactive communication and expected to build relationships with the customer base
Manage and be accountable to maintenance revenues.
Work with the Business Operations team to provide a complete and concise Monthly Operations Review (MOR), with four areas of focus:
Customer health, including Focus, Reference, Top35 and Sales Pipeline accounts
- Financial health of Enterprise Productivity Corrugated Suite maintenance contracts, revenue and GM
- Employee health, including training initiatives, team changes
- Initiatives in alignment with our key imperatives
Influence software product evolution in support of the segment customers
Feed customer feedback to product management in the areas of deployability, maintainability and operability.
Education and experience requirements
- Extensive market-specific domain expertise and experience, either as a customer or a vendor in the Corrugated space
Post-secondary degree, or diploma with relevant experience in one of the following disciplines:
- ERP/MIS administration
- Corrugated workflow
- Corrugator manufacturing
- CSR, order management, procurement, business process management
- Proven track record of excellent customer advocacy
- Prior experience in providing customer support and advocacy for enterprise scale customers
- Experience in launching and executing customer reference programs
- Proven track record of having implemented customer advocacy programs in a technology company
- Track record of achieving goals and revenue targets while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction
Relevant skills & knowledge
- Experience working with other ERP providers like SAP ,Oracle, EPICOR, DynamiX
- Direct management experience
- Demonstrated technical, component or workflow proficiency with Productivity Software
- Proven experience and results in a very fast work pace
- Experience and success working in a matrixed organization
- Proven experience to collaborate across functions and geographies
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in talking direct to client contacts at all levels
- Highly self-directed - ability to identify issues with component or personnel and take action to resolve
- General computing skills, including email and internet based navigation
- Fluency (verbal and written) in at least one of the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German. Any additional languages considered highly preferable.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”