EFI Global Customer Success Manager in Telecommuter, United States
Global Customer Success Manager
Tracking #: 4565
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
The Global Support Manager, Enterprise Print Suite, is responsible for the worldwide support of the Enterprise Productivity Print Suite and all related segment components. This includes day-to-day management of all EnterprisePrint Suitesupport employees worldwide, and includes queue management, ensuring cases meet SLA requirements, skills gap closure & cross-training, scheduling and escalation-handling.
The Global Support Manager (GSM), Enterprise Print Suite, ensures that all EnterprisePrint Suitesupport employees have the tools they need to be successful in their bid to provide the support expected of EFI’s worldwide customer base; ensures that the Tier1 and Tier2 team members are educated and informed and able to deliver solutions to critical support issues related to EFI’s complete array of Enterprise Print Software; handles customer escalations for any that fail to meet customer expectations, including working with the Tier 3 SME for any that require technical escalation; and, works with the Sr. Global Support Manager, EnterprisePrint Suite, to implement the long term support strategy developed by the Director, EPS Support. Overall, the GSM, Enterprise Print Suite works to ensure that EFI provides an exceptional, proactive, highly valuable customer experience.
- Maintain a global schedule of all worldwide employees supporting the Enterprise Print Segment, to ensure that customer in all regions have access to the needed support expertise
- Maintain a skills matrix of all team members to identify skill gaps, and formulate a training or lateral movement plan to address those gaps, ensuring that there are team members in all regions needing support with a score of 3 or higher in each region
- Create a training and experience plan that is in alignment with both the aforementioned schedule and skills matrix, which cycles team members through period of being on-schedule, in-class training, onsite face-to-face customer experience.
- Ensure SLAs are met in all regions
- Handle customer escalations as required, in accordance with the joint Support/R&D escalation procedure as defined in our procedures
- Set a regular cadence for Enterprise Print segment where customers worldwide receive proactive communication through the Customer Outreach program
Work with the Sr. GSM, Enterprise Print to provide a complete and concise Monthly Operations Review (MOR), with four areas of focus:
Customer health, including Focus Account review
- Financial health of Enterprise Print Suite maintenance contracts, revenue and GM
- Employee health, including training initiatives, team changes
- Initiatives in alignment with our key imperatives
- Partner with the global sales team as needed, to provide a unified message to customers and help grow EFI’s business
- Coach specific T1 and T2 individuals as needed to ensure EFI offers exemplary customer support
- With the Sr. GSM and Tier3 SME, identify T1 and T2 individuals who require additional coaching and mentoring and work with them to strengthen overall expertise
- Other tasks as determined by Sr. GSM, Enterprise Print Suite.
Education and experience requirements
- Customer Support management experience within EFI’s EPS Support organization. (this is an elevated career position within EFI)
Post-secondary degree, or diploma with relevant experience in one of the following disciplines:
- Operations Mgmt
- IT sys admin or helpdesk
- ERP/MIS administration
- Pressroom experience
- CSR, order management, procurement, business process mgmt
- Significant experience with task delegation or providing direction in a management capacity, preferably in a technical environment
- Proven track record of excellence in customer support at EFI (this is an elevated career position within EPS Support)
Relevant skills & knowledge
- Direct management experience within the EPS Support organization (this is an elevated career position within EPS Support)
- 6+ Years of Experience in the industry
- Demonstrated technical, component or workflow proficiency with EFI’s Enterprise Print Software
- Superlative organizational and interpersonal skills
- Confidence in talking direct to client contacts at all levels
- Highly self-directed - ability to identify issues with component or personnel and take action to resolve
- General computing skills, including email and internet based navigation
- Fluency (verbal and written) in at least one of the following languages: English, French, Dutch, German or Spanish, with any additional languages considered highly preferable
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”