EFI Global Operational Director in Telecommuter, United States
Global Operational Director
Tracking #: 4570
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Global Operational Director to join our EPS Business Unit.
The Global Operational Director is accountable to our customer satisfaction across the world from contract signature through the solution delivery and throughout the on-going relationship post go-live. Leading professionals who deliver end to end software solutions built around our management information systems , delivering consulting services and providing support to ensure customer solutions business continuity . Our customers include a broad section of the Packaging and corrugated Packaging Industry from the largest multinational companies to mid-size operations. This individual is responsible for the team’s revenue growth, utilization and profitability, introduction of new services offerings ,incubation of global operations while driving projects and customer success.
- Leads overall team to achieve its revenue and margin goals
- Enables team members to achieve their utilization goals
- Enables clients to realize project successand solution value
- Introducing new services offerings in support of EFI customers business needs
- Builds on project success to ensure clients will both recommend us and continue to engage our company
- Leads Statement of Work preparation for sales opportunities
- Serves as an escalation point to address customer needs
- Develops and maintains senior leadership relationships with key customers
- Works closely with product management, product development and support to meet client’s needs
- Operations incubation – new line of business , new solutions operational capabilities , New Geo’s
- Ensure operational alignments cross teams in support of consistent and superb customer experience
- Evolving customer success practices and methodologies in support of securing customer satisfaction post go-live and protecting EFI maintenance revenues
- Prior experience successfully leading teams of people through multi-month software system implementation and integration projects is required.
- Experience leading complex ERP projects
- Global leadership experience
- Packaging or corrugated Packaging experience is preferred
- Commercial experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Print experience is preferred
- Ability to independently lead your teams to its goals and independently drive customer expectations is require
- PMP certification is a plus
- Average travel is 50% We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business. EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”