EFI Sales Development Manager, EPS (NC/SC/GA) in Telecommuter, United States
Sales Development Manager, EPS (NC/SC/GA)
Tracking #: 4265
Location: USA - Telecommuter
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers !We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
You’re a trendsetter, an industry leader, and sometimes called a visionary in your field. You’ve mastered getting deals on all things software and you’re ready to push the envelope again. Hey, guess what? Us too! Why don’t we go on the road together? And by the road we mean you come work with our amazing teams and master EFI.
We are seeking a skilled, self motivated, proven Software Sales Professional to join our Sales Team in North America.
This exciting Software Sales position aligns with EFI’s unique growth opportunities in Packaging, Corrugated and Super Wide Format market segments.
The role is responsible for our Productivity Software Sales in NC/SC/GA . The individual contributor position reports to the EPS Manager, Regional Sales.
- Demonstrated track record meeting/exceeding quota in Enterprise Software Sales
- Expertise in complete sales cycle management – prospect identification, qualification, discovery, ROI, proposal and close
- Self starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of customer print operation and market trends
- Experience with Packaging and Corrugated print markets is an advantage
- MIS/ERP product knowledge is preferred
- Skilled at C-Level sales
- Proven success turning cold calling into revenue-generating accounts
- Solid interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Must have excellent presentation, negotiation and written communication skills
- Candidate should reside in the territory (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia)
- Manage all sales activities within assigned territory
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or marketing (preferably in the printing industry)
- Communicate regularly through personal visits, telephone calls, etc. with key contacts, field traveling is a must (75%)
- Manage development of prospects and successful completion of new business sales for software license agreements and consulting services
- Implement sales and marketing strategies to meet market share objectives
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Further develop EFI’s market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style by positioning EFI as a leader in this marketplace
- Provide timely and accurate territory reporting and forecasting to EFI management utilizing Salesforce.com
- Facilitate access and use of additional resources in order to provide customer with comprehensive analysis and diligence of product offering
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the product, industry and competitive posture of the company. This will be measured by management.
- Liaison with other EFI sales teams to drive cross selling activities
- Leverage EFI resources and capabilities inside Marketing and Engineering towards the achievement of goals
- Execute EFI sales, marketing and support strategies/models to achieve goals through the immediate and extended EFI team
- Gain expertise in one or more vertical market and the unique application of EFI solutions in that environment
- Provide regular feedback to marketing, engineering and manufacturing regarding EFI products
- Attend all assigned trade shows, open houses, and other EFI events
- Maintain an effective and successful relationship with key partners
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”