EFI Administrative Assistant Temp in UK, United Kingdom
Administrative Assistant Temp
Tracking #: 4412
Location: UK, Dronfield
Position Type: Temp/Contract
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
To provide comprehensive and proactive front desk support & services to the UK Team.
Candidate will play a major support role to the entire office and additionally to customers and employees coming to our office. Being the first contact that a Customer encounters on entering EFI, their handling and professionalism is essential to the first impression that is created of our company.
The role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Greet and assist visitors in a friendly and polite manner;
- Ensure all visitors are signed in and are issued a Visitor Pass (if needed);
- Answer incoming telephone calls from internal and external customers.
- Maintaining an excellent, well organized and presentable Reception area
- Arrange meetings as required and maintain calendars for Conference room and training room;
- Book accommodation for overseas and interstate visitors as required;
- Book rooms/transportation internally & externally ie Taxis, Bikes & Couries etc.;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Ensure internal and external mail is collected and distributed in a timely matter;
- Ensure that any couriered post is distributed on time;
- Organize couriers and relevant documentation ie. Customs Clearance;
- Liaise with Finance in regards to UK invoicing, including processing of Purchases and supplier invoices
- Coordinate all administration for Training
- Arrange lunches if required
- Provide support in Internal/External training events
- Make sure common areas are clean (conference room, training room etc.)
- Being liaison for Facilities issues in the office.
- Being the Health and Safety Representative for the office
This person will report into the European Operations Director, but will on a daily basis support and work closely with the entire team in our office in the UK.
Couriers, mail persons and institute visitors at reception, courier via telephone and email, various external companies for transportation, accommodation or catering and customers.
- 2+ years experience
- Professional and well-organized
- Ability to structure, prioritize and manage workload
- SAP helpful but not expected. Training will be given.
- Ability to exercise initiative
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are essential.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.