EFI M&E Installation team member in UK, United Kingdom
M&E Installation team member
Tracking #: 4276
Location: UK, Malton
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative, We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our global Mechanical & Electrical Engineer team. The job requires thesuccessfulcandidate to work on projects at customer sites across the globe working within the corrugated cardboard industry.
We carry out the installation of control systems to machinery in a live working industrial environment, at times under pressure and in arduous conditions.
- A time served qualified electrical installation engineer, working to the 17th edition of the IEE wiring regulations
- Willing to travel and work away from home at regular intervals
- Experience in cable tray, trunking, and conduit installations
- Be able to work under his/her own initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Must be good at working to deadlines
- Must have good communication skills
- Experience in welding and fabrication
- Trained in the use of MEWP’S (Mobile elevated working platforms) ideally hold the IPAF qualification
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business