EFI Warehouse Operative in UK, United Kingdom
Tracking #: 4355
Location: UK, Bradford
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for an Warehouse Operative in our office from UK, Bradford.
The primary focus of this role is the warehousing, stock management and order picking for all EFI Rialco customer orders.
- Unloading trailers of stock and raw materials for production.
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory and performing regular stock takes as required.
- Picking customer’s orders ready for dispatch.
- Loading and unloading of hauliers.
- Re-labelling/re-packing stock as required.
- Locating new stock into the racking and updating stock control systems.
- Keeping the warehouse area clean.
- Back up support for manufacturing Rialco’s products.
- Taking evaluation and pre-shipment samples as required, leaving the packaging acceptable for use.
- Maintaining standards of health & safety, ensuring that stocks are stored safely and appropriately.
- Print Product labels.
- The job role may include other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience of warehousing is essential, experience of chemicals would be especially advantageous
- Fork lift truck drivers licence desirable.
- Knowledge of stock management and associated systems.
- Attentive and analytical approach.
- Organisational skills with a real understanding of the importance in detail and accuracy of information.
- Possess relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications - outlook, excel & word.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.