EFI Director of Finance, Planning & Analysis in Spain
Director of Finance, Planning & Analysis
Tracking #: 4379
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Director of Finance, Planning & Analysis for EFI Industrial Printing to join our EFI Industrial Printing Team in our Castellon office in Spain. Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, EMEA with dotted line into the Business Unit GM/VP as member of the EFI Industrial Leadership Team.
- Strong business partnering to Industrial Printing GM and Leadership team providing timely, accurate and relevant analysis on the Business unit performance
- Work with Sales, Operations and Functional Spenders to drive Monthly, Quarterly forecasts
- Lead and manage the annual planning process within Corporate and Divisional guidelines
- Provide proactive business partner support, including Ad-hoc reporting and financial modeling
- Oversee the assembly of the quarterly business review presentation and the monthly operations review presentation and own the creation of the financial data in these presentations
- Provide variance analysis to benchmarks (Budget, Prior Year, Prior Quarter, etc)
- Work with Sales/Sales Ops and the GM to review and provide constructive feedback on Industrial Printing Printer Contracts for Revenue Recognition issues, margins
- Approve payment terms on Printer contracts per the approved policies
- Work with collections to ensure cash collections targets are being met
- Oversee spending to ensure financial targets are being met
- Oversee the creation of Appropriation Requests for Capex projects, when required
- Ensure revenue and Profit Center segregation is accurately reflected in the P&L and the end of each quarter.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Proven ability to think strategically and plan effectively: be “hand on”, detail and results oriented and manage multiple tasks against deadlines
- Six or more years of FP&A experience in a Manufacturing environment with an International company
- Strong forecasting skills
- Must be successful in driving change management, while getting buy-in from key stakeholders
- Ability to quickly synthesize data and provide recommendations. Perform well under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and an ability to work in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Knowledge of US GAAP
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.