EFI Electrical Engineer Internship in Spain
Electrical Engineer Internship
Tracking #: 4168
Position Type: Internship
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our Business Unit in the Spanish office in Almazora
Main duties and responsibilities
- Schematics drawings automation
- 3d routing
- Terminal translation from SolidWorksElectrical to Manufacturer Sw
- Automate tools to export SolidWorksElectrical to Agile
- SolidWorksElectrical advance reports
- Basic components testing
- Basic automation units for PLC
- Degree: Electrical/Electronic Engineer
- High English level (conversation and writing skills): in order to collaborate in international projects.
- Basic know-how in programming PLCs and SCADA
- Experience in new electrical projects implementation: industrial products desirable
- Customer service focus.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.