EFI Nozomi Technical Account Manager EMEA in Spain
Nozomi Technical Account Manager EMEA
Tracking #: 4078
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Technical Account Marketing Manager for our printer Nozomi-packaging market to join our Inkjet Business Unit in our office from Almazzora, Spain.
- Support Sales team with technical and project management of pre-sale demos and pilots;
- Discover customer business goals, technical requirements and create solutions, proposals and implementation project plans to achieve those objectives.
- Coordinate, manage and execute ongoing project delivery based on defined goals, training plans and project milestones.
- Liaise with Sales teams to generate, qualify and advance new opportunities as well as resolve customer relationship issues.
- Following ‘Red carpet’ process on signed deals, customer and application oriented to be sure that expectations are fulfilled.
- Provide market insights from customers and non-customers to the Product Development teams
- Liaise with Product team to resolve and prioritize product related issues and opportunities for the accounts being managed.
- Assist the Customer Support team in resolving complex customer issues as required.
- Supporting trade shows and other company-sponsored industry events as required
- Participation in relevant customer, channel partner and prospect visits
- Monitoring marketing success metrics.
- 5+ years of technical experience in production oriented management;
- Advanced technical and business knowledge in the creation, product development & manufacturing processes/operations of the packaging and corrugated industry
- Demonstration of successful experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to adapt to changing trends and market conditions as well as build customer and colleague rapport across cultural borders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong English and Spanish communication skills.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.