EFI Project Manager in Spain
Tracking #: 3971
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Project Manager to join our fast-growing and dynamic business unit from Spain, Almazzora. You will work in this role on innovative projects on managing the development of our printing machines.
- Supervise and provide project management leadership for new corrugated key accounts
- Interact with and coordinate the activities of all project stakeholders representing both internal as well as external resources.
- Drive project planning. Provide management with progress reports and project updates and maintain on-going communications with members of an extended program team in a distributed environment.
- Organize and lead project team meetings and representing all project concerns across multiple departments and operations.
- Keep current on processes and protocols, project management techniques and recommend and implement process improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years of responsible experience in a similar role of providing direct program and project management support of projects related to machinery-hardware equipment.
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading project teams, customer relationship and successfully overseeing projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines and successfully communicating with both internal and external customers.
- A four-year degree in a technical or scientific discipline or a combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates proficiency in meeting the above requirements.
- PMI Certification(s) would be a big plus.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.