EFI Service Engineering Leader Nozomi in Spain
Service Engineering Leader Nozomi
Tracking #: 4196
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Service Engineering Leader to join our InkJet Business Unit in Spain, Almazzora.
- Create and implement solutions for field and customer service issues
- Work as an escalation focal point for phone center personnel for on-going reliability and repair issues
- Acquire and analyze all customer and performance data on assigned product(s), to determine appropriate corrective action
- Accountable for serviceability development for new product and commercialized machines
- Serve as highest level technical support for the product(s)
- Identify weaknesses in Service and Training processes and implement corrective action, update service bulletins, implement changes to training materials
- Work with Sustaining Engineering to generate product modifications for commercialized products
- Work with training developers to create content for new product training
- Update product content on service website
- Review product documentation for technical accuracy
- Review Engineering Change Orders for assigned product(s), identifying and completing service tasks and implementing product retrofit plans
- Generate ECOs based on field performance data
- Participate as Service Representative to Product Life Management teams
- Drive decisions to reduce on-going warranty costs
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years field service experience troubleshooting complex mechanical equipment
- Strong PC troubleshooting skills
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time on short notice
- Strong customer interface experience
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency
- Product Commercialization/Product Life Management experience
- Data driven analysis, problem solving and decision making
- 3D Design software basic concepts skills.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.