EFI Technical Office Manager in Spain
Technical Office Manager
Tracking #: 4208
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Technical Office Project Manager for our office located in Castellon for our Nozomi products.
EFI Nozomi is a market leader in corrugated boards digital printing industry. The business strategy is to further accelerate profitable growth in both these sectors through innovation, continued excellent customer service and an in-depth awareness of customer needs.
This key role willdesign integrated and comprehensive plant solutions for our customers from the design of the product to all the subsequent after-sales stages.The position will report to the Senior Program Manager.
Technical Office Manager provides technical & administrative information to the others working on a project to ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction. The Technical Office Manager acts like a consultant for customers that are buying our Nozomi packaging printer and is actively involved in delivering the product according to customer production process and plant specifications.
- To develop a whole project management process with a broad customer portfolio, since the initial stage, execution, tracking and closing the customer project
- Understand customers production site specifications and design and coordinate with the technical team the product development of the machine, installations plans and production needs.
- Attending coordination & progress meetings & suggest technical proposals.
- Coordinate between customer and engineering teams ensuring that customers' site and production process requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams.
- To maintain and develop excellent projects with all customers
- To negotiate business with customers including pricing and rebate programs.
- To support and help develop the sourcing strategy, maintaining excellent long-term relationships with all key suppliers.
- To negotiate business with key suppliers to ensure supply of critical raw materials.
- Through active project management ensure profit margins are maintained and increased where possible.
- To co-ordinate and prioritize the company’s technical resources to support sales growth and product quality.
- To control other costs of the business.
- To work closely and harmoniously with other colleagues in the business, notably finance, administration, logistics and regulatory.
- An industrial engineering educational and professional background.
- A min of 3 years experience working in packaging/corrugated market with customers and suppliers.
- An ability to grasp the essential technical issues that underpin the business.
- Extensive international commercial experience both with customers and suppliers.
- Demonstrable evidence of having successfully drafted technical proposal related with production customer site.
- Good techno-commercial awareness and the ability to construct a technical selling case.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Excellent presentational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, ambitious, tenacious, adaptable.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.