EFI Learning Technology Specialist and Content Creator in India
Learning Technology Specialist and Content Creator
Tracking # 4955
# of Openings 1
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, WE are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for Learning Technology Specialist and Content Creator in our Bangalore office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Actively participate in global educational services strategy, roadmap, design, localization, and implementation for all external and internal stakeholders
● Develop clear, concise, engaging and innovative simulations and instructional content
● Work with Education Architects to create e-learning simulations in line with learning requirements
● Actively engage with IT to implement integrations and platform enhancements between LMS and other internal software such SalesForce and Marketo.
● Work with Product line manager and 3rd Party vendor to optimize and further develop our cloud offerings.
● Utilize analytics to develop and maintain advanced reporting and dashboards to provide business intelligence.
● Proactively eliminate variation and continually improving internal processes though automation.
● Stay current and relevant in educational technology, adult learning, educational best practices
● Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates initiative, problem-solving, and innovative thinking.
Excellent project management skills; ability to identify interdependencies, overcome obstacles, and manage complex projects on time delivering quality results.
In-depth programming knowledge.
Has a let’s ‘get it done’ positive attitude and can handle working in a fast-paced environment
Works independently with the ability to multi-task while having excellent attention to detail
Strong technical acumen; ability to understand EFI and other digital printing hardware, software and applications technology, and translate that knowledge into deliverable content and training deliverables
Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Has the ability to multi-task and balance multiple ongoing projects with specified timelines while simultaneously meeting aggressive deadlines.
Expert knowledge of REST and JSON.
Understands APIs and the advantages of Cross-Platform Applications
Clear understanding of OAuth 2 authorization frameworks.
Can program in HTML5 and implement CSS2.0
Knowledge of new and innovative learning technologies including eLearning, social media, Tin-Can API, and cloud-based learning tools.
Has demonstrated experience with LTI or API integrations.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer ”