EFI Program Manager in India
Tracking # 5023
# of Openings 1
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE areRelationship builders, WE are Innovative, We areNimble, and WE are Transparent…
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are seeking a Program Manager to work on R&D programs in our Fiery Division with a focus on Fiery product development. The position will be located in our Bengaluru, India Office. Responsibilities include the following:
• Project justification and initiation
• Planning of development projects: Schedule development, resource requirements, budgeting
• Identification and mitigation of project risk
• Status Management : conduct program meetings, preparation and presentation of executive dashboards and reports, continuous risk management, issue resolution, crisis management and management escalation when appropriate.
• Communications: contact management and prompt dissemination of program information to stakeholders
• Management of Program Delivery: ensuring on-time, complete deliveries at interim milestones and at project completion
• Engagement with external development partners and management of the development relationship with such partners.
• Coordination of development team efforts related to maintenance of shipping products: response management, resource management, status reporting etc.
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related field.
• Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant product development experience
• Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic development environment
• Experience working with globally dispersed product development and matrix organisation, support, sales and manufacturing teams
• Experience in external customer-facing roles
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal/communication/negotiation skills to coordinate and drive a project to successful completion
• Knowledge of software and hardware development process
• Technical capability to understand complex product development issues
• Ability to be resourceful in researching and recommending solutions
• Ability to develop and manage aggressive, but realistic, schedules and communicate/drive them effectively throughout the organization.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and supply regular, accurate and relevant status to management.
• Ability to effectively work with cross functional groups including engineering, QA, technical support, marketing, sales, etc.
• Effective meeting management skills
• Strong knowledge of program management processes
• In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project
• Knowledge of the printing industry
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Professional Project/Program Management certification : PMI/PMP,.
• Fluency in Japanese will be an added advantage
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.