EFI Software Engineer in India
Tracking #: 4321
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Software Engineer to join our EPS-Optitex R&D team in Bangalore.
- Provide quick software solutions based on the existing code base and software capabilities
- Write batch scripts to support our software’s background processes and to be able to debug issues by analyzing logs as required
- Provide tier 1 & 2 support: act as initial escalation point for Installation
- Assist with Install/Remove, Configure Software Remotely on the Customer Servers/environments
- Provide technical and user support to our clients; escalate cases as needed
- Provide clear communication, documentation on the root cause, resolution, work arounds and permanent fixes to solutions
- Provide Training and guidance to Level 1 and Service Operations team when required
- Responsible for analyzing and responding to support tickets in adherence with SLA,
- Experience in using a ticketing system (Salesforce/Jira) to track all client support communication, escalation and resolutions.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of C++ programming skills
- Object Oriented Development experience
- C#/Python development experience – advantage
- Experience in Application UI Development - advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation.
- Demonstrated creative and analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – Fluent in English
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.
"EFI India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.”