EFI 3D Senior Software Developer in United States
3D Senior Software Developer
Tracking #: 4473
Location: US Offices
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
We are currently seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer to join our 3D team. The individual will report to the Director of 3D Technologies. The individual should have a high degree of technical skills, professionalism, good written and verbal communication skills and proven experience in software.
The role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Take part in design, implementation and maintenance of tools, algorithms and core libraries related to our 3D workflow in areas such as rendering, 3D geometry processing, physical simulation and character animation.
- BA, B.Sc and/or M.Sc in Computer Science, Physics or Math. Mechanical Engineers with strong programming experience are welcome;
- Experience in Computer Graphics programming, at least one of the following areas: Realtime rendering (OpenGL, DirecX) - including programmable shaders (HLSL, GLSL, CG, etc.); Physical simulation or FEM/FEA; Geometry processing/Computational geometry;
- Candidates with background in related areas such as CAD, Computer Vision, Image Processing/ Simulation will also be considered;
- Strong programming skills C++, C# and Python- advantage;
- Parallel programming (OpenMP/TBB);
- GPGPU (CUDA/OpenCL);
- Familiarity with Eigen, MKL, OpenMesh, Unity3d, OpenSceneGraph;
- OOD/ OOP skills (Object Oriented Development / Object Oriented Programming) are a Must; working knowledge in design patterns – advantage.
- Basic familiarity with 3D linear algebra and calculus – advantage.
- Ability to read and implement academic papers (SIGGRAPH) – advantage.
- Personal skills: independent and self-motivated, able to work closely with in house and remote users, excellent team player.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
EFI is an “Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer”