EFI Ink Technicians in Ypsilanti, Michigan
Tracking #: 4374
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Make, filter and dispense solvent based and UV curable inks in accordance with applicable procedures. Restock supplies and maintain cleanliness of assigned mixing lab(s).
Hours are 5 am - 1:30 pm
Main Duties and responsibilities
· Retrieve and return the correct raw materials.
· Mix product in accordance with exact specification of sequenced batch sheets.
· Submit sample check to Quality Control.
· Set up, break down and clean up of dispensing stations.
· Filter products as prescribed and report any discrepancies to Production Supervisor or QC.
· Submit “Clean Retain Sample” to Quality Control.
· Produce finished product labels.
· Dispense ink into proper containers and affix appropriate labels in the correct locations.
· Inspect all containers, prior to filling, for defects and blemishes.
· Maintain the correct and consistent level of product in all containers.
· Transport completed dispensed batch cart to appropriate location.
· Fill out all paperwork associated with batch production.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Close attention to detail.
- Basic mathematics
- Basic computer skills.
Due to recent government required facility changes, applicants must be willing to undergo a TSA background check for employment in this position.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.